Delivering delightful customer experiences to our Brands and Retailers is our top priority, which means that hiring friendly, customer-focused team members is critical to our company's and our customers' success.
We run to our customer problems, not away from them. We are always happy to talk and answer the phone, and we proactively encourage our customers to contact us with their questions, concerns, suggestions for product improvements, or even to simply say hello! Ultimate success is Fitted customers will never want to leave!
We're looking for an outgoing, upbeat Customer Success Specialist to learn our product inside and out, and to work as part of a team to deliver an unforgettable experience to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional customer care at all times while responding to support tickets, phone calls and emails
- Ensure long-term customer success throughout the entire customer journey
- Positively and urgently follow through with our customers' requests, feedback and questions, taking extreme ownership for one call resolution
- Recognize happy customers and help inspire brand advocates to secure testimonials, product reviews and case studies
- Track down and get to the root of any issues that arise for our customers using honed investigative and analytical techniques
- Ability to de-escalate situations without a strong dependence on others.
- Build trust with our brand and retail partners and encourage them to refer other businesses
- Keep the entire Fitted team well informed on customer needs and desires and maintain a strong partnership with cross functional teams
- Manage various customer service projects to help the team stay informed and efficient and to continually improve processes
- Stay active on our social forums and live chat
Who you are:
- Cool under pressure working in a fast paced customer support environment
- Thoughtful, friendly, outgoing personality who is motivated to exceed goal expectations
- Persuasive and not afraid to ask tough questions, investigate problems and deliver solutions
- Good communicator with stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Knack for actively listening to and empathizing with customers
- Excellent project and time management
- Expertise working with technology and web-based applications
Extra points awarded if you have the following:
- Experience with tech companies or startups
- Experience with eCommerce, web site development and customizations